MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 10:36 AM   #3484
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Markus it's true that our tennis level is better but in general I totally think it's part if our mentality, sport is not a big deal in here, if u will tell ur mother u want to be a super athlete she won't like it and I'm very gentile, she like most ppl will say study law, science, economics, computers, technology and mathematics, don't do "all those stuff".

My parents told me like everyone I know, study study study, invented things, do things, be creative, heal, the sky is not the limit...

Do practice art, sport and "stuff" like that is a waste if time.

I don't believe in that but I know a lot if ppl do
Well, not everyone is good at sports, and prioritizing other things certainly is a major factor. Frustrating for those of you who follow sports and want countrymen to cheer for, but difficult to change. I hope you can take pride in your country's other achievements, technological, economical and such.

Do your mother find you very gentile or was this just a hypothetical example?
Litotes is offline View My Blog!