MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #8 Viña Del Mar - Dios Nadal will back here!

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2013, 06:43 PM   #178
country flag Cazorla

Cazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #8 Viña Del Mar - Dios Nadal will back here!

Direnan, thank you for the tournament and that spend their precious time! Byol hard to adjust to the level of the tournament after the Davis Cup matches, we won the Spanish! Fantastic week, a fantastic victory! I am glad that I was able to bring his team victory as captain. Honestly, I did not think I could achieve such a great result on this forum ... Thank God that everything is going on! Thanks again for the tournament, and that time suggested that I can say here)))

Pick-A-Winner
Marseille'13
Nice'13

Cazorla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote