MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Thanks for adding Reputation to this user. May you be lucky enough to receive ..."

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2013, 08:46 AM   #6
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Thanks for adding Reputation to this user. May you be lucky enough to receive ..

It is just obviously the way the Forum is set up to operate. What I dislike about the Rep system is you are limited in the Reps you can give in a time period and you can't Rep the same person as often as you like. But there again I'm sure that is just the way the Forum is set up to operate.
The only change I can remember to the Rep system is we used to be able to keep all the Reps we were given, but now that has been limited.

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote