MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do You Believe In A "God"?

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2013, 02:56 AM   #676
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do You Believe In A "God"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Always found the agnostics much more tolerable and humble than most atheists. Many of the latter pride themselves on their abrasive and militant arrogance. Their gospel is about oblivion and despair, they indulge and wallow in their nihilism so much they are convinced they must move heaven and earth in order to convert you to their asylum. Nothing gives these types of atheists more pleasure than convincing an aged widow that she has nothing to look forward to, ridiculing those who disagree with them, insisting with certainty that this life is all there is. More militant than any Jihadist, they would scale the walls of any church or sanctuary to rob that place of faith. They take everything through their ridicule but offer exactly nothing in return. Intellectually, the most arrogant of all because they are certain they understand the vast universe, stripping it of all mystery, they're confident that they are not puny like the rest of us.

All in all though, they're pretty cool I guess! Why do I always attract these types like flies lol?

Nadal - GOAT
Sergiy Stakhovsky - Great purger of evil and talented shotmaker
Berdych aka Twitter GOAT - Nose destroyer

2004-2007 = weakest tennis era
2011 = dark age of tennis

2008/2010/2013 = Greatest years of tennis.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote