MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Q&A With Mark Lenders.

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2013, 12:37 AM   #509
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Q&A With Mark Lenders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
He's very talented of course, although quite overrated just like pretty much every young Brazilian superstar ever. I definitely don't want him at Barca, he does not have the right attitude to succeed here: he strikes like a guy who would be far more arrogant/entitled than Iniesta or Messi without half the skill to back it up I don't think signing him would end well at all.
Neymar seems to be a very humble guy. He know that Messi is a much better player, in fact he always says so, for example in the club world cup in 2011 when they faced each other or when Pele said that he was going to be better than Messi. He recognized Messi is miles ahead everyone else and that he doesn't come close to him. He doesn't have the Cristiano/Ballotlli attitude.

I think he would be a great addition to the team. Alexis and Pedro haven't been very convincing lately IMO.