MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Has Djokovic surpassed Stefan Edberg and/or Boris Becker?

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2013, 01:24 AM   #265
country flag Caesar1844

Caesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has Djokovic surpassed Stefan Edberg and/or Boris Becker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
There is one thing I don't understand about you nostalgiceratards... you only come here to whine and whine and whine endlessly about the state of the game, the horror of surface homogenization, the degradation of the sport, bla bla bla... but then do you follow tennis? If you dislike it so much, why waste your time on this forum? And waste our time? It's simple, if you don't like it don't watch it. There are many fans –the majority– who enjoy it just how it is. If you disapprove of the sport and don't take joy in it, go watch some snooker then.
Where did you get the idea I don't like tennis? I love tennis. I just think it used to be even better back in the 80s and 90s.

The more logical question is why people like you think that in order to enjoy tennis, you have to think that it is better now than it ever has been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
come on Nina 90% of these losers never saw a tennis match before 2004......the only reason they are crying is that now courts are slow and Fed cant win shit on them except indoor grass or blue clay........not that it's his fault really dude got old too
Would make more sense if I didn't make the exact same arguments about Federer.
Caesar1844 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote