MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Q&A With Mark Lenders.

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2013, 09:48 PM   #500
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Q&A With Mark Lenders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
True, which is a shame because i really like Puyol. Pepe just seems too much of a loose cannon for me though.

I would agree that Mata & Silva are on the same level pretty much but Mata edges it imo. He grabs more goals, and assists and is more influential to his team than Silva

Anyway, what do you make of Vidal? I'm a big fan of his.

On to tennis, Who would you place them ahead in your favourites list?
Pepe does have some crazy tendencies, but he's still pretty good at what he does. Agree about Mata being maybe slightly better, I thought as much when they were both at Valencia, not much to separate them though, ultimately boils down to form.

Vidal is great, he has improved Juventus massively. I think he's among the best at his position and will only improve.

I'd place those two probably ahead of Berdych and Cilic (so Safin, Ancic, Del Potro, Tsonga, Nishikori) at the moment
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote