MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal confirmed for Viña del Mar

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2013, 07:26 PM   #1256
country flag ApproachShot

ApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal confirmed for Viña del Mar

Glad to see Nadal back in competition. I hope his knee holds up and he adjusts well to his new racquet. I must say the prospect of even greater topspin on that heavy forehand of his is a daunting one for his competitors.

For me he's still favourite for the French Open unless I see a noticeable decline from his former level. That practice match bodes well for him.