MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - How many more slams will Federer win?

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2013, 07:01 PM   #44
country flag FedvsNole

FedvsNole has a reputation beyond reputeFedvsNole has a reputation beyond reputeFedvsNole has a reputation beyond reputeFedvsNole has a reputation beyond reputeFedvsNole has a reputation beyond reputeFedvsNole has a reputation beyond reputeFedvsNole has a reputation beyond reputeFedvsNole has a reputation beyond reputeFedvsNole has a reputation beyond reputeFedvsNole has a reputation beyond reputeFedvsNole has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How many more slams will Federer win?

Had murray played that renewed Tsonga over 5 sets.. I doubt he'd have beat federer had fed had as an easy of a quarterfinals as murray did.

Us open is no longer stupid saturday and final back to back so fed's chances go way up just from that. Plus us open is faster than even this years faster aussie open plus they use balls that are quicker and don't fluff up as much and also its hotter cause play is in the day than in the cool 60 degrees fed-murray played at during the night. Plus us open won't be as grueling as points are shorter.

Fed will have his chances at wimbledon and us open. Its just he needs murray to have to battle djoker for once in the semis but something tells me murray will always be in fed's half now as has been the case the last 2 slams.

Plus roger is moving better and defending better than he did in 2011-2012 thus far.
Lets be honest its a big big ask for any of the top 4 to beat each other in the semis and finals.. Even djokovic perfect form nearly didnt' pull it off after playing murray-nadal back to back last years aussie so its very hard for anyone to do it.

Also for fed.. wimbledon and us open will allow him to hold serve much easier and have less rallies and thats always a key in beating murray and djokovic.
FedvsNole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote