MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - How many more slams will Federer win?

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2013, 06:34 PM   #38
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How many more slams will Federer win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
Saberq if you really think Murray is going to have better odds come Wimbledon than EITHER Djokovic or Nadal then you're crazy! Andy has never won Wimbledon and taking the Olympics just wont be enough for him to instill that much confidence in the bookies.
the odds will probably be Djokovic/Federer, Nadal/Murray, and the only reason Nadal may not have better odds is because of the wild care factor of him having been gone for 8 months

as for Federer, probably at least one more but as another fine poster pointed out, I would be shocked and awful surprised if he got 3 or more
Nadal will probably win the French and be 3rd favorite but I dont care about the odds Murray should be in front of Novak for Wimbledon unless he really sucks before it
Saberq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote