MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2013, 05:22 PM   #1910
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I really laughed. Can I show my sister when she comes back? I think she would appreciate the tail/tale.
Sure. Show anyone.

It was so funny that day. She had a plan, but she wasn't crazy about my watching. She first went downstairs and then jumped up on the railing and waled up the slanted ballistrade. I didn't get that on camera. Because I wasn't expecting it. I also did not get a shot of her trying to cross the snow field and turning back, It was when she sat there intensely staring that I thought she really wantd out so I showd her the other door,
star is offline View My Blog!