MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #6a - Dallas -Congrats to Federer in 2 and Machado & Gil/theKSHE!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2013, 03:13 PM   #151
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #6a - Dallas - Monday OOP Posted - 10am Deadline (5pm CET)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
I don´t believe that...

First I´m happy because we are seed number one and than...
Another reason TT is not for the faint of heart! There is just so very much you have no control over. And anyway I think this is the same team that sent us packing in another TT? So we may not be in the Main Draw for very long ourselves! And Robby in both my diffs He was once #15 in the World and now you can't even be sure if he can win Futures or Challengers. But then you don't know that he can't either! And now I realize the team that we are playing against sent us packing in the Qualifying of this TT!

Last edited by Mae : 02-04-2013 at 03:37 PM.
Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote