MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Murray's constant swearing on court

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2013, 03:02 PM   #111
country flag MIMIC

MIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Murray's constant swearing on court

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
Did you just make that up on that spot? I highly doubt that's the thought process. It's more like Murray venting his frustration that his opponent was too good on a critical point. Do you play? It's highly irritating when your opponent hits an ace on a big point, especially if it happens several times.
At the very least, Murray can keep this kind of frustration to HIMSELF, especially if somebody is too good for him. How you can bitch about something that is out of your control is beyond me.

And on the flip side, isn't the person who was clutch on a critical point usually relieved to have came up with the goods? I'm sure Murray wouldn't like it if his opponent taunted him after he was aced. "Yeah, you wanted that break point, didn't you? Well it's gone now and there is nothing you can do about it."

Just because it goes through your brain doesn't mean it has to come out of your mouth.

And yes, I play. I also am quick to say "good shot" to an opponent who aces me on a break point or hits a winner or whatever. I'm nothing like Murray on the court. I'm capable of appreciating good tennis, even if it comes from the other side of the net.
MIMIC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote