MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Q&A With Mark Lenders.

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2013, 08:14 AM   #490
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Q&A With Mark Lenders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
I'm not sure Barca would fare as well in the PL, or Madrid. Just my opinion, but La Liga is very attacking based, whereas PL is a mixture of attack and defence, perhaps more defence. The physicality of the League would not suit certain players of Barcelona or Madrid.
A few years a go, that might have been true. Foreign imports took a lot of time to settle in the PL. But now it's different, because they are coming in and tearing it up.

Mata, Silva, Michu, Carzola have all come into the Premier League and have settled easily. Mata and Silva have cases to be the best players in the league. So i don't see why Messi & Co would have problems.

Del Potro-Nishikori-Brands-Paire-Wawrinka-Sampras-Llodra-Safin-Falla
nazzac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote