MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Q&A With Mark Lenders.

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 10:41 PM   #484
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Q&A With Mark Lenders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
I always get into league debates with friends . It's funny when these people say that The Bundesliga & La Liga are bad, but they haven't watched these leagues. It's good to see that someone agrees with me for a change . The EPL is the most marketed league, and most popular league, but that doesn't equal the best i'm afraid. If you take all factors into consideration, then you see that it isn't the best at all.

I think Jo's key in a match against Del Po is his serve, and the volleys. He won't be able to match Del Po in power rallies, so will have to play first strike tennis. I would love for it to be a grand slam final, but thats not going to happen unfortunately. I'd say Del Po on all except Wimbledon, where Tsonga might get the win.
It's also funny how it was assumed Guardiola would move to a Premier League team and that moving to Bayern instead was because he was afraid of real challenges

Yup, they'd definitely have a shot at meeting each in a Slam final in another era, but in this slow court era they'd have to both blast two of the moving walls in the top 4 back to back, it's definitely not happening. They could play a Slam semi sometime though, they were only a few points away from doing it at Roland Garros last year.

They could very well face in the Rotterdam final next week though - they'll be seeded #2 and #3 with Federer as the #1 seed. I'm hoping Tsonga draws Federer in the semis (and Delpo draws Gasquet) and beats him
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote