MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 10:37 PM   #1743
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I did not know you were going to Canada!

Soccer is like 16371 times easier.

She is providing numerous domiciliary services for the elderly from basic care to more specific stuff. Now I think I have written this in english before, so I must have talked about it here before
Worried about your diligent reading of this thread.

Yeah Baseball and football have about 3,867 rules.

I grew up playing baseball and basketball. But I never followed baseball until I started going to professional games. Baseball is like a soap opera. You have to follow a team and know the ins and outs of the team and the little details for it to be really enjoyable -- and also baseball isn't very good on TV. You need to see the whole field at once and see how the outfielders are playing the hitter etc. I don't watch football now because I'm not a fan of violence and injuries.

Basketball is the best for just pure excitement -- especially college bb. In pro basketball the season is so long the players are just taking care of their bodies until the playoffs get close. Then there is more excitement and the playoffs are the real excitement.

This is all the more reason I need to move to Portugal and especially Chaves.
star is offline View My Blog!