MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 09:36 PM   #1742
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Yeah depends on which sport you grew up and so on,I was playing football for long time and going to hockey since I can remember tennis came somehow random to my life tho
I know nothing about hockey until I moved to Canada. My first NHL match was on Halloween night. Hubby's boss had seasonal tickets and he gave us for that night. At that time, we knew NOTHING and was like a pair of idiots out there even we had the best seats in the house (about 10 rows above players' benches). The most confusing one was the icing rule. We kept thinking WHY the referee kept stopping the game and moved the puck back
Lee is offline View My Blog!