MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Davis Cup 2013

Thread: Davis Cup 2013
View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 06:10 PM   #38
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davis Cup 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
It was so funny, Julien couldn't stop laughing. He looked down for quite some time, cause he just found it hilarious.

Where can I watch the replay?
Thanks Soulage, I couldn't see the first day. Well, I must admit her way of singing is quite special and it's pretty hilarious, I Ihink I could have laughed like Bennet and Richard, you know, to laugh when it's not the moment, it's so embarrasing !
In general, I don't like when someone sings the anthem a capella before a match, it "breaks" the atmosphere and the crowd doesn't dare to sing. As a proof, they sang it again ater she left the court. lol

Now I'm going to watch the last games of the matches...

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote