MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 05:49 PM   #3033
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
What do you think, should I watch Super Bowl?

Last year I watched the first half of the match. Then, I didn't want to see Madonna's show so I decided to take a nap and set my phone to alert once the play continues. But I'd probably just switched off the alert as I didn't remember anything about that in the morning.
I'm definitely not going to watch it myself, never been interested in the sport, but I wouldn't advice others based on my own preferences....I assume you're interested but not sure if you're interested enough to stay up late? What have you got planned for tomorrow? Anything that might require proper sleep the night before?
Litotes is online now View My Blog!