MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Murray's AO chances scuppered by No. 3 seeding"

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 04:18 PM   #124
country flag pepita1964

pepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Murray's AO chances scuppered by No. 3 seeding"

Alex there is something you are missing , Fed already has all records GS,weeks at number one ,
Things in tennis can change quickly. Rafa would break Fed GS record now it is Djokovic . Can i ask who can say that for sure ? No one it is for sure. You can not buy GS you need to earn them.
How do you think how long time Novak needs to win 11 or 12 GS to break Fed record? Let see who knows how to win 17 GS ? This person still playing. I do not know how old you are but i can say at 30 you are much more wiser and more better, As you can see the same number of matches as Novak did. Now Fed can play where and what he wants, I do not know who do you think was 302 weeks as #1 and this man does not know what the pressure is, Novak was #1 last year and who did take this position from him . No one knows anything for sure NO ONE.
pepita1964 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote