MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - RIP Scotso

Thread: RIP Scotso
View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 05:00 PM   #32
country flag Bascule

Bascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RIP Scotso

This sad news deserves my comeback just to show my sadness together with the rest on MTF. Does anyone know what happened to him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003 View Post
It would seem inappropriate to offer a tribute to him as I wasn't familiar with him, but some reflection is useful in these times.

Forums such as these, really are a glimpse into someones soul. A glimpse that we should feel privilaged to see because quite frankly, most people, at the very least when they come here, probably have no one from "real life" on the website, so they are totally inebriated from regular stigmas and nervousness and can no doubt say whats really on their mind in a candid and funny way. It's a huge vice and relief for all of us.

If many doubt this, go and look at the picture threads, or the Mister/Miss MTF contests. Most people don't want to put their identity on here, or at least are very reluctant for a long time. You can be sure that the vast bulk of feelings anyone shares on this site, probably never get heard by many if any in their actual lives.

It's always sad when something like this happens, but alongside the sorrow we can rejoice in knowing all of us, one way or another, either through what we said to them or what they read us say to others, played a big role in the feelings and emotions of every ones lives here. Don't think for a minute that because you don't get a reply or a good or bad rep that every post you ever make isn't consumed and taken in by hundreds of people at the least. When you think about that across the globe and every site we contribute to, we really have huge power to influence a great many.

Scotso
Well said, my friend.
Bascule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote