MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Davis Cup

Thread: Davis Cup
View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 03:40 PM   #10
country flag afterglows

afterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davis Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmzB View Post
You could tell he had no pressure on him
He still lost his service game in the beginning of the match vs Weintraub, like he lost his first service game against Sela.

Am I into a false impression due to the fact that Richard is my favorite player and that I follow his result more than the other players results, but I feel that Richard is always tight in the beginning of a match and that it's kind of unusual to regulary lose his serve early in the matches or in the sets like that.

It's ok against players like Weintraub or Sela, it's even ok against an 31 years old and tired Davydenko, but vs the top 10, if he doesn't learn to be clutch from the first point, he will just give himself an unnecessary handicap.

afterglows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote