MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Doping in Tennis Thread (No accusations without proof. Wada could test using hair)

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 11:21 AM   #868
country flag lemon99

lemon99 has a reputation beyond reputelemon99 has a reputation beyond reputelemon99 has a reputation beyond reputelemon99 has a reputation beyond reputelemon99 has a reputation beyond reputelemon99 has a reputation beyond reputelemon99 has a reputation beyond reputelemon99 has a reputation beyond reputelemon99 has a reputation beyond reputelemon99 has a reputation beyond reputelemon99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doping in Tennis Thread (No accusations without proof)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuzzahLovah View Post
Anyways, I'm not sure tennis has any interest in exposing top players, especially great champions. Who watches cycling without Lance Armstrong? No one. For tennis to lose a couple of the big names at the top would be a huge blow- the whole organization of tournaments etc is to benefit the top seeds.
Exactly - and this is why I'm sure there'll never be any doping scandal involving a top player in tennis ... The powers-that-be will make sure all evidence is conveniently swept under the carpet and they'll reach a compromise with the player ( silent doping ban etc...)
They're focused on keeping the sport profitable, not clean...
lemon99 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote