MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - World Group 1st Round: Spain at Canada (February 1-3, 2013)

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 08:38 AM   #28
country flag Yves.
Hrvatska!

Yves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: World Group 1st Round: Spain at Canada (February 1-3, 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdmartin View Post
And our next hope (at least a couple years away) is Peliwo, the top junior from last year ... Polish parentage ... only one of his siblings actually born in Canada. This isn't actually that surprising. Canada's major cities (Toronto, Vancouver, & to lesser extent Montreal) are probably the most multicultural cities in the world. Big, country; empty spaces. We need immigrants. Particularly if they are 6'5 with a 245km/h serve :-)
Yugoslavia is war-free now and Poland has one of the strongest economies in the world. So I would think immigrants from Eastern Europe are pretty rare these days...?

You say lots of space to fill, but everybody clogs up in the cities in the southern provinces, right?