MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - RIP Scotso

Thread: RIP Scotso
View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 06:49 AM   #20
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RIP Scotso

I'm overwhelmed by sadness for Scotty’s passing. In the past few years getting to know Scott and the tough life that he had, and to think that just 2 months ago life was so promising for him, and suddenly all was taken away, it just so heartbreaking. It may seem that we are just casual acquaintances in a tennis forum, but some people make marks on our life we don’t even notice until they are gone. The sadness I felt the past 2 days made me realize how much he has touched me thru the many chats we had here in the past. He's gone to a better place, but he was here, liked and loved.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote