MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Davis Cup

Thread: Davis Cup
View Single Post

Old 02-02-2013, 12:42 PM   #612
country flag sdmartin

sdmartin has a reputation beyond reputesdmartin has a reputation beyond reputesdmartin has a reputation beyond reputesdmartin has a reputation beyond reputesdmartin has a reputation beyond reputesdmartin has a reputation beyond reputesdmartin has a reputation beyond reputesdmartin has a reputation beyond reputesdmartin has a reputation beyond reputesdmartin has a reputation beyond reputesdmartin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davis Cup

With that win, Frank will move into the top 150. If he gets a live win on Sunday, he'll move into the top 130. WG DC points are huge for lower ranked players (outside of top-100), almost meaningless for top-30 players. Say, here is a proposal. How about DC changes the rules that home team can change order of Sunday singles to whatever home team wants. This way, if we lose doubles today, we put Frank up first and he has a chance to clinch the tie and gain another 40 ranking points (a 40 points that Milos doesn't really need anyways). As an added bonus, Frank wouldn't have the pressure of a 5th rubber (if it comes to that) ... think he'd have a much better chance to pull off two massive performances in a row that way.

BTW, anyone have a link of highlights to Frank's match. I was out & he finished it so fast I missed the whole thing :-( .
sdmartin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote