MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - **** Coins ****

Thread: **** Coins ****
View Single Post

Old 02-02-2013, 11:38 AM   #33
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: **** Coins ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Ah, I apologize for the poor explanation. Square coins have never been common - period. Round coins take a bit more effort to make but are easier to use, so throughout most of history mintmakers have preferred making round ones, with some exceptions. The siege was the reason for why Groningen in particular made square coins - they could not access the expertise of the mint and thus made coins in the most basic way.

I changed my original post to make this clearer.
maybe its bc they cost more? i know in israel in the past we had a one Penny coin but they stop making it and use it bc it cost more then penny to make penny

things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote