MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Alex Domijan

Thread: Alex Domijan
View Single Post

Old 02-02-2013, 02:13 AM   #29
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cavaliers head to Challenger of Dallas

http://www.cavalierdaily.com/m/artic...nger-of-dallas

Quote:
Fresh victories at the Intercollegiate Tennis Association Kick-Off last weekend, the No. 1 Virginia men’s tennis team will send four players to compete in the Challenger of Dallas tournament this weekend. The tournament provides an opportunity for a few Cavaliers to take a swing against some of the best internationally ranked professional players on the ATP tour.

The players scheduled to participate in the event are senior co-captain Jarmere Jenkins, junior co-captain Alex Domijan, sophomore Mitchell Frank and freshman Mac Styslinger. Each of the participating players must advance through a preliminary qualifying round to earn a spot in the main event.

The Challenger of Dallas features steeper competition than Virginia (2-0) normally sees in NCAA play.

“Hopefully we don’t lose everything,” Domijan said. “I think it’ll be good just to get out, play some matches to keep it up. I think the more matches we get, the better.”

Domijan, who was named a 2011 and 2012 All-American for singles, is currently ranked No. 2 in the ITA singles rankings and No. 8 in the ITA doubles rankings, and was recently named co-captain for the 2013 season.

“I’d say it’s probably about increased responsibility as far as what you do off the court,” Domijan said when asked about the makings of a captain. “You know, practice a little extra with some of the freshmen, giving advice as the season goes on — it could make an impact.......read more

Tennis Account: https://twitter.com/ARhyneMoment
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/SapELee485
Rhyne's Picture Thread
Rhyne Williams FB Updates
SapELee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote