MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - novak djokovic endorsements potential

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2013, 02:42 AM   #199
country flag ssin

ssin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: novak djokovic endorsements potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
I liked pete and his style. I wonder if he and Lendl were actually clownish extroverts under a carefully fashioned stoic facade? Lendl either hid is true colours, had a personality transfusion, or was replaced by an alien double for reasons unknown (maybe to coach murray prior to colonization).
Lendl used to crack jokes all the time, his portrayal as "Ivan the Terrible" etc is mostly due to the Cold War and his relentless "show no mercy" style. I don't think he cared much for his public image and even if he did he could do little about it. I certainly think that he did not premeditate and shape his own image.

Of course, in real life, he was very funny, even a little bit goofy type of guy.

Last edited by ssin : 03-11-2013 at 12:32 PM.
ssin is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote