MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Livescores (November 2013)

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2013, 04:33 PM   #1515
country flag Hårdkål

Hårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Livescores (January 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nycsportzfan View Post
With Errani, i figured she was sick of being talked shit about as being pathetic on surfaces outside of clay, and tis a opponet who also sucks at serve, adn with Goffin, i thought being hes such a up and comer(sarcasm) and being in belgium going against a avg player in troicki, he could pull it off.. Obviously i was dead wrong.. It had nothing to do with value, just how i thought was gonna win.. I take underdogs sometimes, but have worse luck doing that...
Like I already said, I agree Errani was value after the massive odds shift.

You don't seem to get it though: Would you have taken Goffin @ 1.01 simply because you thought he was going to win? Likely not.

Of course you have "worse luck" taking underdogs. You can't expect someone with high odds to win as often as a favorite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nycsportzfan View Post
Kohlschreiber i guess was another bad value, ey? Guy can't take care of Carlos Berlocq who sucks...
Actually I think the odds were quite right in this case. There's nothing to say I'm more right than you are, however.
Hårdkål is offline View My Blog!