MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Livescores (November 2013)

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2013, 05:00 PM   #1506
country flag Nycsportzfan

Nycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Livescores (January 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hårdkål View Post
Actually they are all likely to win. Errani is a coin-flip at this point to me, as is Goffin.

You really should only bet on favorites when the odds are too long. I find this to be the case with Bartoli tonight, but I rarely bet favorites otherwise. It's too risky generally, in my opinion.

Did you think the odds on your favorite bets were any value (read: Was the chance of them winning higher than the odds suggested, in your belief)?
With Errani, i figured she was sick of being talked shit about as being pathetic on surfaces outside of clay, and tis a opponet who also sucks at serve, adn with Goffin, i thought being hes such a up and comer(sarcasm) and being in belgium going against a avg player in troicki, he could pull it off.. Obviously i was dead wrong.. It had nothing to do with value, just how i thought was gonna win.. I take underdogs sometimes, but have worse luck doing that...
Nycsportzfan is offline View My Blog!