MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ask the board Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2013, 06:18 AM   #71
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ask the board Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvugt View Post
I am surprised that all players pick without looking at the draw. In the SF I always look at the draw, as there is most clear what the players have done this tournament. But indeed, otherwise it will be only the final that counts!
True - although when I was new to playing I didn't always if it was a Challenger in an unknown place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_amr View Post
Guys there was a big mess up in TT Sheffield and I am going to need your opinion.
I mistyped OOP and as a result posted the wrong one mixing players for tomorrow Friday Final Day 1/2 in TT.
Like Martin says, don't worry - I've made that mistake in the past myself too.

Last edited by AdeyC : 02-01-2013 at 06:25 AM.
AdeyC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote