MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Djokovic: "The same Slams as Edberg and Becker? I got shivers..."

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2013, 12:44 AM   #52
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Djokovic: "The same Slams as Edberg and Becker? I got shivers..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by garad View Post
if you take mid 00s literally, "mugerer" still won 13 GS after this "week era". And after Djokovic won his first slam, this mugerer won 5 more of his, i.e. only 1 less than Djoko in the same period. And this was when he was past his prime with all the tough competition in place, right...

You, sir, are wrong..)
If the big 4 all peaked at the same time and were the same age, the big 3 would most likely be splitting the slam count with murray maybe vulturing 1.

Bye Bye "GOAT" status in that case.

Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal certainly win Roger?

Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)

Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote