MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Djokovic: "The same Slams as Edberg and Becker? I got shivers..."

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2013, 01:25 AM   #51
country flag stewietennis

stewietennis has a reputation beyond reputestewietennis has a reputation beyond reputestewietennis has a reputation beyond reputestewietennis has a reputation beyond reputestewietennis has a reputation beyond reputestewietennis has a reputation beyond reputestewietennis has a reputation beyond reputestewietennis has a reputation beyond reputestewietennis has a reputation beyond reputestewietennis has a reputation beyond reputestewietennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Djokovic: "The same Slams as Edberg and Becker? I got shivers..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
Corretja is arguably the greatest clay court player without an RG, Enqvist was a phenomenal striker of a ball, far more talented than Johansson and Norman reached the RG final.

Did you even watch these players?
I see you're not disputing Bjorkman. I saw Enqvist when he was still playing and didn't know who to cheer for in that AO final, but compared to now, I'm not really that impressed looking back. Seemed more like a Fernando Gonzales with less power. And I don't think Gonzales broke into the Top 3 during his peak. I agree, more talented than Johansson but at least Johansson's ability matched his highest ranking. I watched Norman during the Sydney Olympics but wasn't really impressed from what I remember. I watched the Corretja match against Moya and he looked as hapless as Murray does now.
stewietennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote