MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - And Israel is the aggressor...right.

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 11:39 PM   #343
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
While I think that Jews have a right to exist, Israel as a "Jewish nation" doesn't. I advocate for a one state solution with equal right for jews and palestinians. I also advocate for monetary and land reparations to the palestinians.
Well, if progress and cultural contributions are a measure for determining who gets the rights to inhabit and develop a tract of land, than Israel wins. In fact, I would say that humanity has benefited more from the contributions of Israel, than from all of the Arab states combined. Second, like China and Egypt, Israel as a nation state goes back millenia. I think the palestinians will get a fair settlement if they are open to negotiations and don't insist on stuff like mass right of return which would be a demographic threat to the state of Israel. Tough times call for tough measures.
is there nothing?  Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal
certainly win Roger? Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)
Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.

Click for Jacko & Bubble-Rod => http://postimg.org/image/tvdauba7z/
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote