MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Football Zone

Thread: Football Zone
View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 10:44 PM   #4224
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
those comments together with Galliani´s "he wont come at 99.9999%" made the price go down from 34 to 20 mill

I thought you understood it was just strategy
still big $$$ on him, but Berlusconi wants nothing to know about the possibility of moving out of his throne so, well, we can always expect the unexpected with him let's see if the move + increasing debts are worth it for the squad in the long or not so long run

in Juvenews:

1 wow how close we came to losing Matri (big money spent on him) in exchange for an unproven player in Icardi, and on top of everything a nerazzurri supporter . That's what I would call sending an AWFUL message to the squad and a low blow to Ale's confidence or what remains of it..

2 Napoli didn't steal Nainggolan

3 Poli coming in june... regards rossoneri!
Vinceremo is offline View My Blog!