MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - And Israel is the aggressor...right.

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 08:32 PM   #341
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPower View Post
That Egypt blew up into a new clusterf'ck is certaintly not helping the region. Weak governments and social unrest have always been a breeding ground for extremism.
it was for the best. better to have momentary internal struggle to decide the road as a nation than to have leaders who are puppets of western governments.

Quote:
Bet Israel is regretting that they didn't demand a piece of Australia, Canada or maybe northern Sweden. Then you'd have better neighbours...
you forget the idea that the jewish people consider themselves the God's chosen people and that the land of Palestine is according to them their God's given Land. Yes, i know, i find it totally sane too.

Plus, on a different tangent, no country would like to lose a piece of their own territory. It's an immaterial question.

Quote:
Israel was like some upper class guy that grabbed an apartment in a block where everyone hates such persons.
Nevermind that some jews had been living in the area for centuries (as in other countries of the area) with much less problems than the persecution Jews suffered in western europe for centuries.

Quote:
Not gonna change no matter what they do. Too different
this is outright retarded

Do you even realize that there was a time not too long ago when your own ancestors used to think the same about Jews? You people need to learn some lessons of your own history first before passing judgements of the future of others.

Last edited by abraxas21 : 01-31-2013 at 08:59 PM.
abraxas21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote