MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Murray's AO chances scuppered by No. 3 seeding"

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 07:10 PM   #75
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Murray's AO chances scuppered by No. 3 seeding"

Sorry, WHAT ANDY!?!

First of all, I really doubt you're the 2nd best player. I reaaaaaaaally doubt it.

But let's consider that as a fact, you are the 2nd best player and you got the number 2 seed.

In this AO, the number 2 seed got the number 3 seed in his half, so, you won't face Ferrer, you'd still face Federer in SF.
But not only that, you'd face a Federer who doesn't faced Tsonga in QF, and probably won in 3 easy sets over Chardy.
If a tired Federer took you 5 sets to defeat, you'd probably have lost in semis with that number 2 seeds. That considering Tsonga didn't whoop yor ass in QF, what I consider a posibility.

Whoever the hell said that must shut the fuck up.