Originally Posted by TennisPhan1
2013 GRAND SLAMS favorites,
1. Nadal (god)
2. Federer (1-1 vs Novak, but has 4 RG finals vs 1)
3. Djokovic (if Novak beat federer again, he will become favorite #2)
4. Ferrer (murray needs to beat this guy on clay first)
1. Federer (count the titles people, I don't care how old he is)
2. Djokovic (cause he pwned nadal 1-0)
1. Djokovic (hard court GOAT)
2. Federer (Fedal is a toss up, but count the titles people)
1. Djokovic [7 pts] (proved hes the man to beat now)
2. Nadal [9 pts] (if we count Masters finals then Fed is still #2 overall)
3. Federer [9 pts] (cause of A0 0-2 vs Nadal and the H2H)
4. Murray [16 pts] (1 good year does not put him above Federer or Nadal sorry)
Lol at Djokovic being second on grass and Murray fourth, seriously?
Also Murray below Federer at US? Just no, not anymore.