MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Murray's AO chances scuppered by No. 3 seeding"

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 06:53 PM   #68
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Murray's AO chances scuppered by No. 3 seeding"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepploydath View Post
Isn't that a little ironic when compared to most other nations the British media are one of the harshest on some of their athletes. Murray has had an extremely tough time from the media and the general public because of the joke he made years ago, in a press conference, with Tim Henman, who is English.
It's not really that harsh. It's actually one of the best at glorifying mediocrity. Case in point; English national team. Also the critics of Murray from that interview were mainly casual tennis media and those who completely took the comments out of context. The proper sports media didn't really give it that much coverage.
White knight Mark Lenders crew
Lifts at 1:00 am so I don't have to interact with anyone crew
Get nervous as fuk when I have to say hi to the gym receptionist crew
Too many clowns, not enough time to own them crew
Anti PopCon crew
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote