MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Football Zone

Thread: Football Zone
View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 06:44 PM   #4218
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
another win inspite of David Di saster once again

Everton win and Spurs dont, lovely jubbly
The stats actually show a different picture. Ratio of shots saved puts him above all the other goal keepers in the league. The defence has been shit and the last thing we need is fans joining in the witch hunt. He WILL be the top goalie in the world. Just pray Barca or Real Madrid won't have poached him by then.

Quote:
f'en Liverpoor picked the wrong big game to steal a point, needed to wait till Sunday at City, where they will no doubt get humped 4-0 now
I know right!! The worst is that we can't count on Gooners or Chavs taking points of them. Maybe Spurs can but that's wishful. Hope the scousers get another useful draw and that Fulham don't have surprises in store for us. At home they are another complete beast.

Then again a too large lead can lead to complacency so unless the lead balloons to 15+, it's better off in the 5-7 point regionto keep everyone on their toes.

Lol at Becks giving one big FU to Hollande's tax plan by playing for free (or for Charity). Personally i don't believe the FA should fine players or managers. I wish someone had the balls to go public and say he accepts the fine but is putting it to better use and giving to a charity. The FA won't have the balls to claim their slice of the action.
Quote:
Pele was the black Rooney
Quote:
Originally Posted by George W Bush
"We must always remember that all human beings begin life as a feces. A Feces is a living being in the eyes of God, who has endowed that feces with all of the rights and God-given blessings of any other human being."

Last edited by Black Adam : 01-31-2013 at 06:49 PM.
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!