MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 05:17 PM   #99
country flag Merton

Merton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Looking at museums in NYC to visit.
Great When are you going? If you have time, visit the New York Fed, they have great tours on the history of money and the origins and function of the Federal Reserve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
I'm still a bit distraught that Azarenka beat my cousin
I am glad I didn't see any of it. I like Li Na and Azarenka,... well, I dislike Sharapova even more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Queen Maxima

Can't wait for the jewels
Does she gift the jewels through internet where you win if you click first? I am sure you would have chances

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
The last posters on all my subscribed threads: Noleta, Nole rules, Nole fan, Nole no.1, etc.....

Absolute cringe
I can only imagine... At least you have seen it all before so you know the script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
that picture is devastating

who will look after the little elephant cubs?
Terrible

From Isaac Asimov's "Foundation".
Merton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote