MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Off Topic Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 01:05 PM   #314
country flag Armless

Armless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Off Topic Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
I watch the Raptors when there's nothing else on. I used to support them a lot but the parity in the NBA sucks, it just gets annoying to see the same exact teams in the playoff/finals every year. They've had like 8 different teams win in the last 33 years? The records are crazy, teams go 65-17, while others go 17-65 or worse.

I watch them and cheer for them to win but I'm not really a supporter at all. If the Leafs lose I'm pissed, if Milos loses I'm pissed, if the Raptors lose I decide what I'm going to eat because I could careless about being pissed.
Well,I figured that basketball contingent in Canada isn't that wide, but I understand the annoyance of having several franchises dominating year after year. Big markets attract big names, that's how the circle works in the NBA.
By the way, Raps traded for Rudy Gay, All - Star caliber SF, maybe he'll be enough to push them for the playoffs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateya View Post
If Kneedal wins RG this year, I'll be running topless on Umag centre court.

Armless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote