MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - And Israel is the aggressor...right.

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 01:04 PM   #339
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
dont worry we have been through gthe Persians the Hellenists, Romans, Byzantines, Arabs, Crusaders, Mamelukes, Turks and the British and dont forget the Holocaust, the war in 1948 when a few hours country had to Defend itself and well the war in 1967 v all the arb nations.

we know where are those mighty Cultures and where are we...
im more warried about Manchester United taking the Championship then i worry if we will stay or be extinct
I adore jews for many reasons, any country which has most of its women serve in the military is a testament to its belief, patriotism and desire to live in peace. My dad says if I don't find a Serbian girl to my liking to marry Jewish! He is wise. I like my women to take charge on occassion.

Mazel tov

Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal certainly win Roger?

Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)

Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote