MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson, etc.

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 11:27 AM   #757
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson,

Quote:
Originally Posted by zumbazumba View Post
I have a completely unrelated question for you and you don t have to answer it if you don t want to. Are you a female or a male? The reason I am asking is because, I ve seen Papa and Corinteli get a lot of female fans who come to watch their matches and root for these two (they are good looking kids). Since you have mentioned Papa s match with Hiltzik, I assumed that was this year at the Zoo, where both Papa and Corinteli enjoyed their share of attention from the female population there
I'm a female, though it is not the main reason why I like them. I like Papa b/c he was the first junior that I came upon that bashed the ball well. Even though I enjoy all kinds of style, I prefer aggressive baseliners (main reason why James Blake is my favorite American). I liked Papa before I even saw him (caught his match on the radio). As for JD, I just fell in love with his personality (enjoyed his orange bowl 12s videos). I also like Thai a lot b/c of his personality and also b/c he is a local kid. A lot of time, I favor players that I that saw vs players that I have never seen play. I also tend to show more support for the younger juniors than the older ones. But for the most part, I support them all.

“When you fall for someone’s personality, everything else about them becomes beautiful.”

Last edited by SapELee : 02-01-2013 at 05:23 AM.
SapELee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote