MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who will win the 2013 Davis Cup and Draw Dicussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 05:09 AM   #106
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who will win the 2013 Davis Cup and Draw Dicussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
yes I could say that, but rather because Spain and Argentina may lose this week-end, and Fed doesn't play for Switzerland (a big mistake he will probably regret for long).
Roger can't win the DC alone, and Wawrinka's performances in DC have been mixed, to put it mildly. His great match in Melbourne should not be taken as a reference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
If France is the lucky team this year as Czech Republic was last year, I can already foresee the French media praising Clément whereas it would only be that they had the luck this year and not previous years
As always, you can only beat the team on the other side . Of course there is some luck involved, with playing at home, chosing the surface, and having your best guys aavailable, but Forget had his chance in Belgrade and he messed it up.

As for a Spanish first round defeat, I only believe it when I see it. Agentina is a more likely candidate for a loss, if the Germans can get it together which looks well possible on paper, but still has to be done in reality.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Puschkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote