MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson, etc.

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 03:32 AM   #756
country flag zumbazumba

zumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson,

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapELee View Post
Thanks for description of Luca's game. And yes I already know that Spencer is a ballbasher . I've seen his meltdown against Hiltzik. I have mentioned several times before that I don't mind BBB. Probably the reason why I liked him in the first place. I don't think he is head and shoulder above everyone but I have a habit of sticking with players that I like even if they are not good. I have different reasons for liking players and sometimes they don't even have anything to do with their game (as the case with JD).
I have a completely unrelated question for you and you don t have to answer it if you don t want to. Are you a female or a male? The reason I am asking is because, I ve seen Papa and Corinteli get a lot of female fans who come to watch their matches and root for these two (they are good looking kids). Since you have mentioned Papa s match with Hiltzik, I assumed that was this year at the Zoo, where both Papa and Corinteli enjoyed their share of attention from the female population there
zumbazumba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote