MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2013 Davis Cup Cheering Thread! Final: Czech Republic d. Serbia 3-2.

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 01:09 AM   #14
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2013 Davic Cup Cheering Thread! R1 vs. Belguim!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
How do you memorize the outfits?
Because it was far from the best effort even for ST's standards and we were kind of shocked by how ugly it was in black. Also that was the last ST outfit, before Nole switched to UQ. As for the team kit, Lotto were sponsoring the team since 2006, so it was not hard to memorize it. The fact that generally I find this subject interesting does help to catch the change right away too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Violation View Post
Haven't heard anything about Lajovic, probably Pashanski is in much better form and Krajinovic is the "young hope"
Lajovic played AO Q and then Heilbronn last week. Nothing this week, as there's only one tournament, held in Australia. Yeah, it doesn't look like he's in the best shape. My initial thought was they didn't want to interrupt his scheduling, since this tie is held on clay. Then I couldn't find his name on any entry lists of next week, either. I don't know if he can still make the cut for Zagreb Q. It doesn't matter though. He wasn't going to play under normal circumstances anyway.
shuhrat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote