MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - When will Nadal return to the top 4?

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 12:57 AM   #31
country flag Han Solo

Han Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When will Nadal return to the top 4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo Kuerten View Post
Never again and I'm dead serious.

He's going to play with pain next week, how well do you guys think that's going to end?
Clearly being out from the game for what...over six months (?) is not great. But players like Roddick played with tendinitis throughout their careers - he lasted until he was thirty before calling it quits.

So it's not impossible to see Nadal getting back to some kind of form, even if he has to continue to play with the pain.

Edit: I just checked Roddick's ranking history - dropped out of top four never to return in 2007 (he must've been about 25). So maybe you're right. Obviously, I appreciate that there are some major differences in Nadal and Roddick's games, etc...

Last edited by Han Solo : 01-31-2013 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Info
Han Solo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote