MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - And Israel is the aggressor...right.

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 12:57 AM   #333
country flag ssin

ssin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
ah, hopefully you liked it here. It´s a little messy but depends on which period you came

I liked Belgrade a lot the only time i was there
It was always spring-summer and I always stayed in the same hotel in the center of the city, the big square.

The first time was the most interesting, I was not aware that Tirana had palms in the streets and so many colors everywhere, with many people and cars intermingling, I imagine an LSD trip would look like that We are very close geographically and culturally but the scenery was quite different.

Later, I learned more about Tirana, went to places around. People are very friendly everywhere, seems that everyone speaks multiple languages, English, Italian, there were even people speaking Serbian to my amazement. Being a Serb I thought maybe I would have some problems, but NOOOO...everyone was great each time... wonderful people, what else can I say.

Very positive impressions, many youngsters who are very optimistic and open, cosmopolitan, it was hard to imagine the place was once the most isolated in Europe with such people in it.

Each time I bring home several bottles of Skënderbeu cognac. And marble bunker-shaped ashtrays, being a passionate smoker...
ssin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote